The #pegeeks blog library was created in an effort to promote;
best practice in #physed
great PE thinkers
the benefits of teachers blogging to reflect and share.
The Library is slowly growing, with a plethora of amazing posts from some bloggin’ fantastic #pegeeks. As part of the google form, PE bloggers were asked to list a ‘taster’ post from their site. You can add yours using the google form here
Below is the resulting posts. Get comfortable and have a browse!
1. Here I (@mrkampen) write about how you can create #sportfolios using the free application, evernote.
2. @Mrbridge204 writes about how he used the interactive whiteboard app for ipad ‘showme’ in his class.
3. @Graciouswolf_PE has created 56 Student centred activities and games
4. @andyvassily offers some us 6 pieces of teaching advice from beating a lack of motivation to making sure you don’t teach on autopilot
5. Thought about flipping your classroom. See a great example here via @ashleamills
6. Some innovative lessons makeovers here from fellow Western Australian @PE_mrB.
7. Gamification in PE by @NZTeachnology
8. @PENathan gives us a look inside some #physed teachers school bags in his series of posts ‘whats in your #physed bag’
9. @chrisfenmac writes about the ABC’s of Physical Education
10. My mom is a leopard, the kind that can’t change her spots. She lives in the moment, says what comes to her mind, and doesn’t look back. – Where is this blog post going? Very interesting reflections from @LynnHefele
11. @Drashcasey writes about student centred sport ed from a recent research paper
12. @lovePE shows us a grade book sample
14. @Doug_Gleddie speaks about the great dodgeball debate
15. @MoveLiveLearn looks into how PE has changed over the years
16. @DylanBlain talks through edmodo and google drive workflow
17. @Killeenio writes about her schools self-/peer- assessment/reflection guides
18. @MrssheetsPE discusses her favourite cafe menu items and other healthy foods
19. @PEorBust blogs about gamification in PE
20. @MjHamada writes about the magic of google scripts
21. @MrAtkinsPE writes about how you can better yourself as a teacher
22. @CatWooller post on how she uses byod in PE and health
23. @MrWickensPE blogs about ipads in education
24. @MrRobbo promotes his free ipads in PE bootcamp e-course
25. @FizzicalEd speaks on 5 points to make your lessons ‘Fizz’
Phew! Some great reading there.
Dont forget you can add your blog to the #PEgeeks Blog Library through this link. These blogs will be added to the next PEgeeks App created by @GraciousWolf_PE